As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, the University of Messina in Italy in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 3 scholarship in the framework of ERASMUS+ Staff Mobility for Teaching in the field of Law, in winter semester of the academic year 2023/2024.
These scholarships are offered in the framework of program titled: International credit mobility financed by EU. This program enables staff of Shkodra University to go to University of Messina for Staff Mobility for Teaching.
Applicants have to meet the following requirements:
- to be employed as a full-time staff at the University of Shkodra;
- to provide their Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent (what is your motivation and focus to participate in Erasmus+ Staff Moblity for Teaching. Sustainability at UniMe E+ KA107 a.a. 2023/2024)
- To have good communicative English/Italian skills
- To have an invitation letter
· The application has to be handed in English .All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at email@example.com
Application deadline: 30.01.2024
University of Messina will approve the selected candidates.