As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, the University of Messina in Italy in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 2 blended scholarships in the field of Law (Faculty of Law) in the academic year 2023/2024 for the spring semester in Master Studies.
These scholarships are offered in the framework of program titled: International credit mobility financed by EU. This program enables to students of Shkodra University to go to University of Messina and vice versa. Students are able to study at Messina University for the spring semester 1 week (academic year 2023-2024) for which credits are obtained. After the mobility phase, the students return to their sending institution to complete their studies.
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome from BA and Master students enrolled in the respective study programmes at University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” who have finished at least the first year for Bachelor students and first semester for the Master Students.
Which requirements are necessary?
· applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in Bachelor (first year should be completed at the time of application ) that will lead to an accepted degree;
· At least the first year for Bachelor students or first semester for the Master Students needs to be completed at the time of application;
· the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at the University of Messina;
· scholarship holders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
· Curriculum vitae
· Transcript of records
· Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study at Messina University)
· List of courses you wish to take at the University of Messina
· Certificate of foreign language (English or Italian)
· The application has to be handed in English .All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at email@example.com
Assessment of the applications
In the first stage a selection committee from the University of Shkodra (Faculty of Law/ will assess the applications.
In a second stage representatives of University of Messina will approve the selected candidates.
Application deadline: 07.02.2024