The State University of New York has two different campuses, Albany and New Paltz, and develops education to the highest standard, offering an immersive and flexible experience that gives students an exceptional opportunity to join an affordable international program in the United States without compromising the academic year.
SUNY offers the following short-term exchange programs in Business Administration, Finance and Marketing Management related areas:
- Competitive Project Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Marketing & Value Management
- Strategic Thinking
Also, the recent Business Sustainability for Leaders course offered exclusively in Albany, will get you acquainted with the ESG practices and make a difference in your professional life and opportunities.
The top 10% of applicants receive the scholarship based on merit and how early they apply.
- Registration: Applications will be accepted starting August 16th
- Benefit: 70% of the tuition fee
- Where: State University of New York - USA
- Exchange period: 3 weeks
- Program Overview: Full-time lectures and private business visits from Monday to Thursday.
Any student who by the time of the chosen intake has met all three requirements below:
- Be 18 years old.
- Have completed the 4th semester of the degree.
- Have at least an intermediate level of English proficiency.
How to apply
- Access the State University of New York program page, choose the course of your preference and click on “Apply for a Scholarship”. If this is your first time applying for our programs you will be asked to create a simple login.
- If you prefer, you can download our brochure now and apply for it later. In this case, just make sure to use the UNIA.SCHOLARSHIP.70 promotional code for the chance to get the 70% discount.
- After reviewing your application, the Scholarship Advisor will contact you to ensure that all required documents are sent.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified after 10 days.