As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, the University of Siena (Italy) in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 1 scholarship in the field of Informatics (Bachelor level).
This scholarship is offered in the framework of program titled: International credit mobility - the consortium COMMO VI European programme - ERASMUS + KA107, financed by EU. This program enables students of Shkodra University to go to the University of Siena (Italy) and vice versa.
Which requirements are necessary?
· applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in a BA programme in Informatics that will lead to an accepted degree;
· the first year of study for Bachelor students needs to be completed at the time of application;
· the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at the University of Siena (Italy);
· scholarshipholders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
· Curriculum vitae
· Transcript of records
· Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study at the University of Siena (Italy);
· List of courses you wish to take
· Students should provide an International Certificate of English B2 (Italian Certificate is an asset)
· The application has to be handed in English. All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 September 2022
Assessment of the applications
A selection committee with members of both universities will assess the applications. Application deadline: 11 September 2022