As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli Napoli, Italy in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 1 scholarship in the field of Law (Master level) for the spring semester 2021/2022
This scholarship is offered in the framework of Erasmus+ Programme Key Action 1- KA107 Credit Mobility financed by EU. This program enables to students of Shkodra University to go to University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy. After the mobility phase, the students return to their sending institution to complete their studies.
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome from the first year Master enrolled University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli from the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi”
Which requirements are necessary?
· applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in the Master level that will lead to an accepted degree;
· the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at the University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli Italy
· scholarshipholders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
· Curriculum vitae
· Transcript of records
· Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study at University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli Italy),
· A certificate or proof of English Language (B1)
· The application has to be handed in English. All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at email@example.com
Assessment of the applications
A selection committee with members of the Faculty of Law of Shkodra University, will assess the applications.
Application deadline: 13.12.2021
University of Shkodra wishes you success in your application!