As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, the Complutense University of Madrid, SPAIN in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 2 scholarships in the field of Social Work and Psychology (Bachelor level).
These scholarships are offered in the framework of program titled: International credit mobility financed by EU. This program enables to students of Shkodra University to go to Complutense University of Madrid, SPAIN and vice versa
Which requirements are necessary?
· applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in a BA programme that will lead to an accepted degree;
· the first year of study for Bachelor students needs to be completed at the time of application;
· the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at the Complutense University of Madrid, SPAIN;
· scholarshipholders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
· Curriculum vitae
· Transcript of records
· Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study in Complutense University of Madrid, SPAIN)
· List of courses you wish to take
· Students should provide an International Certificate of English B2 or Spanish B1 Certificate
· The application has to be handed in English. All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 Spetember 2021
Assessment of the applications
A selection committee with members of both universities will assess the applications.
Application deadline: 26 Spetember 2021