As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, the University of Bologna in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 1 scholarship in the field of Biology-Chemistry second cycle (Master level) for the spring semester 2020/2021.
This scholarship is offered in the framework of the program titled: International Credit Mobility financed by EU. This program enables to students of Shkodra University to go to University of Bologna, Italy. After the mobility phase, the students return to their sending institution to complete their studies.
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome from the first year Master enrolled in the Faculty of Bologna from the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi”
Which requirements are necessary?
- applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in the second year Bachelor that will lead to an accepted degree;
- the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at the University of Bologna, Italy
- scholarshipholders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records
- Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study at University of Bologna, Italy),
- A certificate or proof of English Language (B1)
- The application has to be handed in English.
All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at email@example.com
Assessment of the applications
A selection committee with members of the Faculty of Natural Sciences of Shkodra University, will assess the applications.
Application deadline: 26.10.2020