As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, the University of Messina in Italy in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 6 scholarships for the academic year 2020/21 for the winter semester in Bachelor and Master Studies. 2 Scholarships in the field of Nursing/Physiotherapy, 1 Scholarship in the field of Literature, 1 Scholarship in the field of Biology and Chemistry and 2 Scholarships in the field of Italian Studies.
These scholarships are offered in the framework of program titled: International credit mobility financed by EU. This program enables to students of Shkodra University to go to University of Messina and vice versa. Students are able to study at Messina University for a period of about 6 months (October 2020 – March 2021) for which credits are obtained. After the mobility phase, the students return to their sending institution to complete their studies.
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome attending second year of BA and Master enrolled in Italian study programme from the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi”
Which requirements are necessary?
- applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in a Bachelor and Master programme that will lead to an accepted degree;
- the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at the University of Messina;
- scholarship holders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records
- Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study at Messina University)
- The application has to be handed in English or Italian.
- List of courses you wish to take at the University of Messina
All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessment of the applications
A selection committee with members of both universities will assess the applications.
Application deadline: 19.07.2020