As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, the University of Economics, Prague (Czech - Republic) in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 3 scholarships in the field of economics (Bachelor or Master) for the spring semester 2020/2021.
These scholarships are offered in the framework of program titled: International credit mobility financed by EU. This program enables to students of Shkodra University to go to University of Economics, Prague. After the mobility phase, the students return to their sending institution to complete their studies.
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome from the second year Bachelor students or the first year Master students enrolled in the Faculty of Economics from the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi”
Which requirements are necessary?
- applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in the second year Bachelor students or the first year Master programme that will lead to an accepted degree;
- the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at the University of University of Economics, Prague;
- scholarshipholders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records
- Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study at University of Economics, Prague),
- A certificate or proof of English Language
- The application has to be handed in English.
All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessment of the applications
A selection committee with members of both universities will assess the applications.
Application deadline: 28.09.2019.