Students of Shkodra University from Law Faculty can apply within this call (According to the new E+ ICM rules there will be flexibility in the level (Bachelor or Master) of the students eligible for scholarships) and they are welcome to join the 2nd Semester of the academic year (February 2020 - July 2020)
Sapienza’s requirements regarding to the language knowledge are as following:
1. an intermediate level of Italian language (i.e. Threshold level B1 or Higher of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) – compulsory for students wishing to attend Italian- taught courses.
Students can demonstrate their level of Italian with an official certificate (CILS - Certificazione di Italiano come Lingua Straniera, CELI - Certificazione Italiano generale, PLIDA - Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri, IT - Certificato di competenza generale in italiano come lingua straniera, CITA/TELC The European Language certificates and UNIcert) or alternative qualifications (i.e. certificate issued by the Home University, language centers/schools, etc.).
2. an intermediate level of English (i.e. Threshold level B1 or Higher of the Common European
Framework of Reference for Languages) only for:
- students who wish to attend English taught modules or pick courses from any of Sapienza’s English taught courses: corsidilaurea.uniroma1.it/en
- students coming for their final research project, whose tutor accepts English as working language.
Students can demonstrate their level of English with an official certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge) or alternative qualifications (i.e. certificate issued by the Home University, language centers/schools, etc.).
Required documents for the application:
- Motivation Letter prepared by the student
- Transcript of records issued by the institution
- Proof of foreign language proficiency corresponding to required Level.
All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 September 2018.
There will be a preselction from Shkodra team and final selection will be done by the team of Sapienza University.