As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, the University of Almeria, Spain in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 2 scholarships in the field of Economics at Bachelor level.
This scholarship is offered in the framework of program titled: International credit mobility financed by EU. This program enables to students of Shkodra University to go to University of Almeira and vice versa
Which requirements are necessary?
- applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in a BA programme that will lead to an accepted degree;
- the first year of study needs to be completed at the time of application;
- the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at the University of Almeira;
- scholarshipholders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records
- Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study in Almeira?)
- List of courses you wish to take
- Students should provide an International Certificate of English Language
- The application has to be handed in English.
All documents have to be sent in electronically as one pdf-file at email@example.com by 10 June 2019
Assessment of the applications
A selection committee with members of both universities will assess the applications.
Application deadline: 10 June 2019