As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, Zagreb University, Croatia in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 1 scholarship in the field of Education studies in Bachelor or Master level for the winter semester September 2019 – February 2020.
This scholarship is offered in the framework of program titled: International credit mobility financed by EU. This program enables to students of Shkodra University to go to Zagreb University, Croatia. Students are able to study at Zagreb University (Faculty of Teacher Education or Informatics), Croatia for a period of about 6 months (September 2019 – February 2020) for which credits are obtained. After the mobility phase, the students return to their sending institution to complete their studies.
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome from Bachelor or Master level-students enrolled in Education study programme at University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” who have finished at least the first year of bachelor studies or attending the first year of Master study level.
Which requirements are necessary?
- applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in first year of bachelor studies or attending the first year of Master study level;
- the first year of study needs to be completed at the time of application for both levels;
- the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at Zagreb University, Croatia;
- scholarshipholders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records
- Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study in Zagreb University, Croatia)
- Good command of English or Certificate of English Language
- The application has to be handed in English.
All documents have to be sent electronically as one pdf-file at email@example.com
Assessment of the applications
At the first stage a selection committee from the University of Shkodra (Faculty of Education Sciences) will assess the applications.
At a second stage representatives of Zagreb University, Croatia will approve the selected candidates.
Application deadline: 30.05.2019