As part of the EU-Programme ERASMUS+ Mobility with Partner Countries, Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences in collaboration with the University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” offers 2 scholarships in the field of Tourism, 2 scholarships in the field of Business Administration and 1 scholarships in the field Information Technologies studies in Bachelor and Master level for the spring semester of the academic year 2023-2024.
These scholarships are offered in the framework of program titled: International credit mobility financed by EU. This program enables to students of Shkodra University to go to Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences and vice versa. Students are able to study at Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences for the spring semester (academic year 2023-2024) for which credits are obtained. After the mobility phase, the students return to their sending institution to complete their studies.
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome from BA and Master students enrolled in the respective study programmes at University of Shkodra “Luigj Gurakuqi” who have finished at least the first year for Bachelor students and first semester for the Master Students.
Which requirements are necessary?
· applicants have to be enrolled as a full-time-student at the University of Shkodra in a BA or Master programme that will lead to an accepted degree;
· At least the first year for Bachelor students or first semester for the Master Students needs to be completed at the time of application;
· the grant is tied to a successful completion of a full semester at Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences;
· scholarshipholders must not receive financial support from any another EU-programme at the same time;
Required documents for the application:
· Curriculum vitae
· Transcript of records
· Letter of intent (what is your motivation and your focus to study in Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences)
· Certificate of English Language
· The application has to be handed in English. All documents have to be sent electronically as one pdf-file at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessment of the applications
In the first stage a selection committee from the University of Shkodra (Faculty of Economics, and Faculty of Natural Sciecnes) will assess the applications.
In a second stage representatives of Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences will approve the selected candidates.
Application deadline: 27.09.2023