University of Shkodra "Luigj Gurakuqi"
Administrator: Eriklida Shpori
Tel/Fax : +355 22 800651
eMail : email@example.com
The administrator of the public institution of Higher Education is the highest administrative authority responsible for the financial performance of the Institution. He/she is a legal representative of the Higher Education institution on financial and administrative matters, according to the provisions of Law No. 855 dated 22.07.2015.
In fulfilling his/her function, he/she performs the following duties:
- Drafts the annual draft budget based on the proposals from the main units and core units, based on the strategic development plan of the institution and its mid-term budget plan,
- Proposes the criteria for the management of financial and material resources, which is submitted for approval to the Board of Administration and oversees their dissemination and implementation,
- Follows up and controls the implementation of the annual budget of the Higher Education institution in its dependency structures,
- Applies all the decisions of the Board of Administration and the Academic Senate of a financial and academic character,
- Submits to the Board of Administration and the Academic Senate the report on the financial activity of the higher education institution at the end of the academic year,
- Cooperates with the structures and other authorities of the higher education institution on issues of day-to-day management,
- Appoints and discharges the administrators of main units and base units, upon approval of the Board of Administration,
- Meets the requirements of the Rector in order to meet the academic, administrative and financial needs.
Performs other functions in the implementation of the Statute and other regulations of the institution.